ERP Business Case
Justify your investment, by clearly defining all the costs and expected benefits with our ERP Business Case.
SMC’s Business Case offering outlines the rationale for change and investment, with qualitative and quantitative benefits, 5-year costs, and risks associated with the implementation.
The purpose of this is to provide a compelling argument for why your business should invest in an ERP platform and to help stakeholders make informed decisions about the value of the project compared to other investment options. A key difference between a Business Case and an Order of Magnitude is that a business case involves defining the benefits to help understand the potential return on investment and payback period.
SMC Business Case can help an organisation:
- Define project scope and goals
- Analyse the options, risks and challenges
- Provide a roadmap with indicative timings and costs
- Outline the quantitative and qualitative benefits
- Justify the investment and reasons for change
- Provide a clear recommendation
- Align your stakeholders to move forward with confidence
Trusted partner with a proven track record of 550+ process and systems improvement projects.
Our clients’ success is what drives us and their feedback speaks for itself.