ERP Projects can be difficult to navigate, especially if you don’t do them often. That’s why it is best to engage a specialist ERP Project Manager to assist.
The implementation of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is one of the most significant strategic digital transformation initiatives an organisation can embark on. It is a highly skilled team-based activity with major impacts on an organisation, hence it is crucial to have an experienced and effective lead for this major endeavour.
The entire digital transformation project could be put at risk without experienced and competent project managers involved and there are plenty of industry statistics around detailing failed projects and the reasons attributed to those failures. One critical reason is the capabilities and experience of those engaged in the implementation.
Here are the key reasons why SMC project managers are uniquely placed to support your ERP implementation or digital transformation journey:
- Project Leadership
- ERP Project Management Specialists
- Proven, holistic methodology and critical IP for all client-side responsibilities
- Effective Vendor Management and protects your long-term relationship with them
- Access to a big team for advice and assistance as needed
- Cultural-fit and history of working well with other client-side resources
- Independent and will represent your interests 100%
- Value for money
- Ownership and determination to see the project through tight integration with the critical change management
For more information read our Insight article about the importance of choosing the right ERP implementation partners.
Benefits of engaging SMC to help deliver your Systems Implementation:
Digital optimisation, delivered
Transition from project mode to ongoing support mode, which should include a level of sustainability with the new system
Minimal disruption to the business during the project and after go-live
Save time and
ERP project or Digital Transformation success - on time and on budget
High levels of user acceptance and productivity
Benefits to your business
Expected benefits realised sooner (eg, automated and efficient business processes, unlock your data to power growth)
Trusted partner with a proven track record of 550+ process and systems improvement projects.
Our clients’ success is what drives us and their feedback speaks for itself.